Sunday, February 19, 2006

Old Villain's Re-entry

Okay, Here I am, again starting to write my blog. I had my blog created in Rediff some 6 months before and I took as much time in designing my screen rather than adding stuff to it. This time, I am here starting to add stuff to my blog right away.

I personally think that Blog is not Diary writing. You need not write your day to day happenings in a blog. You can share a thought, crack a joke or upload a picture or host a link to a funny news that you think of sharing it. It's like you are constructing your own home in your town; choose what you want and decide what is required and what is not. It is not a CNN to be updated every minute or every hour, but I would see to that I update it often. Keep checking this space for more fun & fundoos... You can read the same blog in my MSN space also. The same content will be updated in both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home